Located on Cove Lane & Riverview Circle in North Bergen, New Jersey along the waterfront of the Hudson River, the community of Roc Harbour boasts a wealth of condominium options with incredible views and world-class amenities. Those who choose to purchase condominiums at Roc Harbour enjoy great access to restaurants, shopping and recreational pursuits, and Roc Harbour is just minutes from the popular Meadowlands Sports Complex. This eight-acre community is ideal for commuters, with its close proximity to Manhattan via the New York Waterway Ferry, bus stations, Lincoln Tunnel and George Washington Bridge.
Roc Harbour Condos For Sale
At Roc Harbour, new residents can choose from a first level simplex or a three-bedroom duplex with an elevator. Regardless of the type of floor plan that you choose, you can count on a wealth of exceptional amenities to welcome you home. Below is a list of some of the amenities you can expect:
- Great views of Manhattan from expansive Andersen windows
- Cathedral ceilings and working fireplace in the living area
- Private terrace with sliding glass doors
- Luxury kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Master bathroom with separate glass shower and Jacuzzi tub
- Large laundry room with washer and dryer
- Large two-car garage under building
- Newly built gatehouse with security guard
- The use of neighboring Half Moon Harbor pool and tennis for a small fee
- Private decks for enjoying the views
- Fire and security detection system that is lined to the staffed gate house
Currently, prices for condominiums in Roc Harbour range from the $500,000s to over $850,000 depending on the size, condition, upgrades and view of the particular unit. Units typically range from 1,500-square feet to over 2,700-square feet.
If you’re interested in learning more about Roc Harbour condominiums, Realtor Scott Selleck welcomes you to browse his website at your leisure and encourages you to contact him with any questions you may have. He is always just a phone call away and looks forward to sharing his knowledge and expertise with you. Connect with him today to learn more and to find your dream home along the Hudson waterfront.